Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20

Hello my friends! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. Time for another beautiful Raspberry Suite Color Challenge...I realized this morning that today was the last day to participate, so here is what I quickly came up with...
I stamped a kraft cardstock base with an outlined image of the mug from Warm Happiness, in brown and rounded the bottom corners.
Rounded the bottom corners of a cream block, stamped stripes (from Background Basics: Retro) in rust and a sentiment (from Shapes by Design) in brown. Attached an aqua polka dot mug and embellished with aqua buttons, strung onto cream twine. Then layered the cream block over some rust colored May Arts satin ribbon.
So, I am finally feeling better from my cold, but now my little boy has got it. Poor boy, I hate it when he is sick and miserable, I always feel so helpless.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Maile


Thanks: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Warm Happiness, Background Basics: Retro & Shapes by Design
  • Ink: Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate & Rust (CTMH)
  • Cardstock: Kraft & Vintage Cream
  • Accessories: Aqua Mist Vintage Buttons, Cream Twine, May Arts Rust Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder

11 comments:

  1. love the polka dotted mug...the buttons look so yummy next to it. For some reason I feel like a coffee right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Maile... I love the coffee mugs stamped on the background... cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh big hugs to you both, ti's the season for those nasty old germs. It's the same this side of the pond my little one is poorly too :(

    A really fun and quirky card today - love the colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card again.
    The other cards aswell. Just came back from Norway.
    Get well soon for the little one.

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love how you stamped the mugs in the background...it is jumbly and oh so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I missed out this time. Oh well, there is always next time. Love the background stamping with the overlapping coffee mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love all the stamped cups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome use of the retro background stamp with the coffee set!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS