Monday, October 24, 2011

Papertrey Ink - October 2011 Release Projects Part 2

Hello all! I'm back today to share my final projects for the October Papertrey Ink release. So, here I go...
First up, Think Big Favorites #9 and Tag-its #9 paired with the Wine Bottle Tag Die.I started by die cutting the Wine Bottle Tag from cardstock, trimmed off the top and then stamped with a sentiment and ornaments. Attached to a kraft card base with dimensional adhesive, wrapped with Fine Linen ribbon and embellished with tiny rhinestones.Next up, Christmas Poinsettia! Again I paired this set with the Wine Bottle Tag die. Die cut the large poinsettia from the trimmed tag, stamped the sentiment and attached to Soft Stone card base. Then stamped the large poinsettia within the opening.Wrapped with ribbon and embellished with a few more die cut and stamped poinsettia layers. Finished it off with a touch of glitter to the center of the poinsettias.Now, here is Star of Wonder. I started by die cutting a doily from cardstock, within the center I stamped the silhouette circle in Versamark ink and then rubbed some Perfect Pearls pigment powder (in Perfect Gold) over the image.Die cut a scalloped circle frame using a couple dies from the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Collection and attached over the center image. Finished it off with a sentiment tag, just under the doily, created using the Tag Sale 5 die. And finally, Tremendous Treats. I borrowed this layout from one of my cards published in the latest Paper Crafts magazines. I die cut a window from the front of a kraft panel, I stamped a few of these adorable images and placed them behind each opening. Wrapped with ribbon and embellished with a True Black button.

Well, that's all of them. All supplies used are listed in the Papertrey Ink gallery. Thanks for stopping by and have a great one!

14 comments:

  1. Wauw, Maile!!! I looove these!!! That last one is so funny! Pretty colors!! And the one with the big doilie is so pretty!!!! Love the gold and pink combination, looks perfect and stylish!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards as usual, I love looking at your creations, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maile Belles, I am over the moon with your poinesttia card!! The way you cut away that portion of your label!!!! Genius!!
    The rest of your collection is adorable and elegant as well.
    All Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, Maile - totally speechless!!!!
    Such style and sophistication, I am in awe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I love the poinsettias such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single one of these are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such gorgeous cards Maile!! LOVE THEM ALL!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning. Love that punch out off the edge of the tag, and another idea for my doily stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the best card candy! Love! Love them all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cute little Merry Christmas kraft window panel. All of your project are so pretty. Thank you for sharing and Congratulations on your new position with PTI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. The second one is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 어떻게 만들어요? How to make this card...

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS