Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wine Bottle Tag Die Day 5

Yay! Today is the final day of the Papertrey Ink October Countdown! Which means tomorrow is release day (or technically tonight at midnight!). So, everything you've been seeing peeks of will be available at Papertrey Ink.

I do have one final peek for you today, using the Wine Bottle Tag die...Just a couple simple projects for today, showing you just how perfectly the Wine Bottle Tag fits over a bottle of water. These decorated bottles of water are perfect for parties or events of all sorts... baby showers, wedding showers, boy or girl birthdays, themed parties, Halloween or harvest parties, fundraisers and so on. For my first water bottle sample of the day I've chosen to work with a boy birthday party theme. To save time when creating a large number of these cuties, I've chosen to keep the design super simple. Simply started by die cutting the frog and lily pad from Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse cardstock. Stamped the outlined images in True Black, layered polka dots over the frog and then attached both to a die cut white Wine Bottle Tag.I alternated the two green colors on my tags to keep things interesting. Finished it off with a stamped bug and sentiment.While the Faith & Hope stamp set was still out on my workspace, I quickly whipped up an idea perfect for October, Breast Cancer Awareness month. If any of you are aware of or are hosting a fundraising event for this month, here's a quick and presentable idea.Simply started by die cutting a Wine Bottle Tag from white cardstock, stamped the pink ribbon, a gray sentiment and then wrapped with Fresh Snow ribbon. Super simple and easy to mass produce.

Well that's all I've got for today, but I do hope that you have enjoyed all that I have shared with you this week, during the Papertrey Ink Countdown. So what's the plan?! What are you most excited about picking up this month? What are your favorites from the entire October release? I'd love to know!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Papertrey Ink gals have been up to. Be sure to visit Nichole Heady, Heather Nichols, Dawn McVey, Tiffany Pastor, Beth Silaika& Melissa Bickford for more countdown goodness.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Frog Tags:

Courage Tag:

7 comments:

  1. Adorable , I love this little frog . Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE!! Love that little frog!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frog tag is so darn cute! Love it. The hope tag is so "pure" looking. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! That frog is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maile -

    I love the wine tags (well water bottle tags actually) - LOL! The frog is just so adorable.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea. My sister-in-law is a cancer survivor who participates in Relay for Life and always sells water and other things at the event to help raise funds. How nice it would be to make a bunch of these to adorn the bottles. I just posted a comment on Erin's Procrastination Station site and had my validation word to post my comment on her Snowman magnets was FROST. I'm getting ready to post here and my validation word is frogies. This is getting spooky. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of it....Your projects are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS