Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Introducing Trendy Tree Tops Day One

I'm back this month with a new stamp set for the April Papertrey Ink release, I'm happy to introduce to you... Trendy Tree Tops. Trendy Tree Tops is a fresh and new tree building set. This set features 1 tree trunk with 4 interchangeable tree tops, 3 coordinating images and 4 uniquely detailed sentiments. To top it all off... a set of 4 dies coordinate beautifully with the entire set. Trendy Tree Tops stamp set will be sold for $15, beginning April 15th at Papertrey Ink.


How about a couple samples?!...First up, a simple stamping of a tree top, trunk and a sentiment. I kept things super simple to really let the detailing in this tree top image be the star of the show. Stamped the tree top in Melon Berry and the trunk and sentiment in Smokey Shadow. Finished the card off with an embossed cardstock strip and a couple Fine Linen buttons.Next up, a single layer card... which I started by stamping the three tree trunks in Smokey Shadow ink along the base of the card front.Stamped the tree tops in a color combo of Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse and Aqua Mist. Then finished the card off with a sentiment.

That's it from me today, but I've still got a lot more to share! So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady and Besty Veldman for peeks at Tweet Talk and Think Big Favorites #15. Also, Heather Nichols, Dawn McVey, Melissa Bickford & Lexi Daly have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Thanks:

Hello You:

21 comments:

  1. Oeh, these are pretty!! Love especially your second card and the way those tops look with the lines in it, gorgeous!! Lovely designs, Maile!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fresh take on things, Maile! These trees are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your trees!!!! So fresh and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the fun take on these trees -- lots of possibilities!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* Oh how I love every product you design and your samples, Maile! These tree are uber cool, graphic and trendy...I think I'm gonna have to part with my pennies for these for sure! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OGM your cards are gorgeous. The Single layer card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your new little trees look so fresh and adorable! Can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and love the vibrant trees! I can't wait for the online class and your instruction...You have such a lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute-hey I have and idea for a stamp. So many companies are doing city skyscapes-we need on for KC, right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, your creations always make me so happy, Maile! Just had to say that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. what a lovely tree.

    Your card look so trendy Maile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous new stamp set and great cards !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous trees!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect as always. Love your color and design choices. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this concept, Maile!!! And your samples are BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see the full reveal of this set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love tree images and these are just the best. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no, I do seem to gravitate toward "trees" and this set is pulling me in. Beautiful and very elegant samples today showcasing this wonderful set. Love the touch of embossing on the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love trees and these are no exception....great to have a way to make single-layer cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice set, neat cards, great color combo. I especially like the Hello You card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh! I like what I see--This looks like another must have set! Your cards are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS