Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Latte Love + Bubble Talk Day Four

Hello and welcome to the fourth day of the Papertrey Ink August countdown and the first Design Team group post. Today's group post is all about showcasing the new Latte Love stamp set and the coffee cozy die collection.  This combination comes just in time for the gift giving season!  Much like myself, I have a bunch of family members who enjoy a cup or two of coffee.  I'm pretty excited about the handmade coffee cozy gift sets I'll be wrapping and gifting this Christmas.
First up, the cozy and whole bean coffee gift set.
Here's a fun way to dress up a coffee bag... after filling and folding over the top, tuck in a few notched banner dies to form a sort of tag.  Either include a "to" and "from" or the name/description of the coffee beans inside.
Here's a shot of the reversible coffee cozy.  A pretty pattern fabric and aqua heart backed with...
aqua felt and embellished with a white felt heart.  The ends leftover from stitching the sides were simply tied into a a bow.  Here's how:  I used iron-on adhesive to attach the fabric to the felt.  The two layers together make assembly slightly more complicated, but the results are worth the effort.  :)
Using the Latte Love stamp set I created this simple yet fun card.
I love the whimsical look the stacked coffee cups add to this card.
Before I finish with today's post, I must share yet another card made using my new Bubble Talk stamp set and coordinating die collection.  This one includes a great color combo of raspberry fizz, orange zest and summer sunrise.
And also includes fun textures such as cork and gold glitter paper.

Well, that concludes my look at Latte Love, Coffee Cozy dies, Bubble Talk and it's coordinating diesJust remember... these stamp sets will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning August 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile




Coffee Cozy Gift Set...

Stamps: Warm Happiness Too & Latte Love
Ink: Hero Arts Cup O' Joe
Cardstock: Rustic White
Pattern Paper: Aqua Mist Pattern Pack
Others: Aqua Mist & Vintage Cream Felt, Cream Twine, Heat'n Bond

Coffee Card...

Stamps: Latte Love
Ink: Limeade Ice, Raspberry Fizz & Hero Arts Cup O' Joe
Cardstock:  White
Others:  Raspberry Fizz Baker's Twine & Copic Markers

Just Sayin' Hi Card...

Stamps: Bubble Talk
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise & True Black
Cardstock: White
Others: Cork Sheet, American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects, Maile! I especially love your cork speech bubbles-- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little gift bag you made for the set - what is the die with the stars & dots? I can't place it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your reversible cozy! And I really love the cork and glitter paper used with your set. Such great interest that it adds!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Latte project and card! Another waaay cool Bubble Talk card! Lovin it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cozy...the color and design make it unique. The way you used the stacked cups is whimsical and happy. And the speech bubble card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bubble dies. Love the projects. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable!!! Love the Latte project-a reversible cozy-how clever!! I also LOVE the fun bubble projects you have been showcasing this week. This is a must have set for me. I am obsessed with word bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't say enough about your Latte & Bubble projects--they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects always amaze me and this one does not let me down...love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS